Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Players you love to hate!


While watching the Man Utd v Manchester City derby today, it struck me how much I really dislike Man City striker Craig Bellamy. There's no real reason for it; I've never met the man, he may be delightful in person (although I doubt it) but there's just something about the way he plays, carries himself and behaves on the football pitch that makes want to punch him in the face! And I'm not a violent man!

Others of the same ilk include Lee Bowyer, Robbie Savage, Didier Drogba, Steven Gerrard, Joey Barton...I'm sure there's more...but it's late and it's been a long day...I'd value your views/contributions to the list though...

Anyway, on a slightly related note, I was searching You Tube to see if someone had done this job for me, and came across this slightly crazy ESPN Top 10 list of NHL players you love to hate - never heard of any of them (not being a NHL fan) but these guys would give you a real reason to dislike them - take a look at some of these hits! 


No comments:

Post a Comment