Tuesday, May 19, 2009

And so it begins...

"You need to get a hobby!" she said... "hmmm...interesting, you mean other than watching sport and passing comment to anyone who'll listen??" I replied...

...add in some friendly 'encouragement' from blogging friends one evening and here we are. Now this shouldn't really be a surprise - after all, I do earn my (albeit currently meagre) income writing marketing copy and other interesting Ad-type stuff - but really, a 'Blog'!

The title, well why not, I've been told it's what I regularly spout, but in this case it will be accurate...by adding in a healthy dose of 'sports addiction', I have my subject matter. Uniquely positioned to comment on sports from both sides of the pond, most of my content will involve 'balls'. From football (yes it will be called football, not soccer), to baseball, to cricket, to basketball , well anything really...and not all balls, there maybe some engines, some pucks, even swimming or athletics...I might even throw in some American Football come September/October - you never know...!

So whenever I stumble across something remotely interesting (to me, if not anyone else) I'll subject you to my opinion on it, assuming anyone actually reads this drivel!

2 comments: