Thursday, May 13, 2010

Soccer...for dummies...

Now don't take this the wrong way America, but I appreciate that football (as the rest of the world describes soccer) is not your most popular sport...hey, I don't understand how the NCAA basketball tournament works so we're even, so I thought this might be a useful link for you to play catch up on what the whole world is starting to talk about...

And as far as my title goes, check out the link below, this guide really is brought to you by the 'Dummies' people...

For the rest of the world, you will/should know all this, so just indulge me as I bring our American cousins up to speed. After all, the USA does play England in our opening game on June 12th, so we'll need to be all clued up if we're going to suitably rude to each other come match day...

ESPN 2 is a must have channel by the way if you want to watch the World Cup stateside...preferably in HD!

The Basics of the World Cup (for Dummies!)

No comments:

Post a Comment